We are looking for an exceptional person to join the team.
The goal is simple; to ensure Huntingdon Town centre is a welcoming place for visitors and locals alike, whether for shopping, working or leisure. Full training is given.
Apply before 23 April 2021 and make a difference.
Huntingdon’s Business Improvement District (BID) has employed a team of Town Rangers working in the town centre for over eight years. We are now looking for an exceptional person to join the team.
As part of the BID Huntingdon Ranger Team, you will be highly visible in the recognisable red Ranger uniform and be there to help people, visitors and businesses come rain or shine.
The full team consists of two Rangers. You will receive full training to ensure you can tackle a wide range of issues including:
- Acting as a town centre ambasador
- Building strong working relationships with businesses
- Assisting Huntingdonshire Business Against Crime (HBAC) and the Police with business crime related issues
- Assisting with town centre events
- Helping to ensure the town centre is clean and tidy
- Helping visitors with directions and information
Hours: Part-time minimum 30 hours a week. Roster Monday to Saturday on a rota
Salary: BID Huntingdon Ranger – up to £18,135 pro rata. Equates to £9.30 an hour.
Closing date for applications is 23 April 2021.
Interviews will take place in April/May with an anticipated start date in May/June 2021.
23a Chequers Court