Additional Information during Covid-19
The Falcon will re-open on Saturday 4th July at 10am.
We have made significant changes to adhere to government guidelines and to protect our customers and staff.
• Entrance via the front gate only.
• Booking of tables is advised.
• Tables will be situated both inside and outside in the garden.
• Seating on each table inside is limited to 2 households. Max 6 people.
• Seating on each table outside is limited to 6 people from any number of households.
• Children are welcome until 8pm, but must be seated with parents/guardians. Wandering around both inside and outside in the beer garden is not permitted.
• 2m social distancing measures must be implemented inside.
• 1m+ social distancing measures must be implemented in the beer garden.
• Hand sanitiser must be used on both entrance and exit. This will be located by the entrance/exit.
• Capacity will be limited and customers may not be allowed onto the premises if we reach maximum capacity.
• A one way system has been put in place. Please follow floor markings.
• All tables and chairs will be thoroughly cleaned in between sittings.
• Glasses, will be thoroughly cleaned before and after use.
• The Government has stipulated that we must take each customers name and contact details upon arrival. These will be kept securely on the premises for 21 days and then destroyed for track and trace. Anyone failing to provide contact details will be refused entry.
• The venue will operate on a strict table service basis and there will be no standing at the bar.
• An app is currently being developed and will go live shortly. This will provide safe ordering and payment options.
• We can accept cash payments but will actively encourage card payments, contactless, applepay etc. Card machine will be cleaned after every use.
• Games machine and Juke box will both be operational and cleaned after every use. Music volume will be kept to a minimum.
• All touch points and surfaces will be cleaned regularly by trained staff members.
• Customers are asked not to come onto our premises if they are showing any symptoms or test positive for Covid -19.
• Please inform us if you have been to our premises and develop symptoms.
• Opening hours as usual, but are subject to change at Managers discretion.
☆ Please respect our staff and the guidelines that have been put in place. We are still learning and working to provide a safe environment for customers and ourselves.
Anyone not showing supportive and respectful behaviour to all staff members will be asked to leave the premises and reported when necessary.
Please act with common sense as we all try to create a safe environment.
An historic pub in the heart of Huntingdon, which, is a traditional real ale pub offering ciders, craft beers and fruit wines on top of real ale. Thought to be the oldest pub in Huntingdon, it is said to have been used as a recruiting centre by Oliver Cromwell in 1643 and as a base for the Parliamentary Commissioners in 1649.
Monday to Sunday 10.00 – 24.00
Monday to Thursday 11.00 – 15.00
Friday to Saturday 11.00 – 19.00
Sunday 12.00 – 16.00