Additional Information during Covid-19
We have made a decision to operate on a same day booking system when we reopen on 4th July.
How we will operate will be as follows;
• Doors will open with the usual opening times before the lockdown.
• Chairs and equipment will be disinfected before each client having their haircut.
• When chairs are free you will be booked for that moment and have your haircut. However, if chairs are full you will be booked for the next available chair slot and will be asked to wait outside or come back on the time given to you.
• Children must be with parents at all times. We advise parents to come alone if their child isn’t having a haircut as we will not be able to use the waiting seats as we used to before.
• We advice clients to have a mask on for the health and safety of the clients and shop staff.
We will be able to provide individually packed single use face masks to clients for a small fee*£1
Istanbul Barber provide any hair cut, any style and do a traditional Turkish shave with a hot towel massage.
Monday to Thursday 09.00 – 18.30
Friday 09.00 – 19.00
Saturday 08.00 – 18.00
Sunday 10.00 – 16.00