Could you be a BID Huntingdon Town Ranger?
Apply before 31 October 2019 and make a difference
Huntingdon’s Business Improvement District (BID) has employed a team of Town Rangers working in the town centre for over six years. We are now looking for an exceptional person to join the team.
The goal is simple – to ensure Huntingdon Town centre is a welcoming place for visitors and locals alike, whether for shopping, working or leisure.
As part of the BID Huntingdon Ranger Team, you will be highly visible, in the recognisable red Ranger uniform, and there to help people, visitors and businesses come rain or shine.
The full team consists of two rangers. You will receive full training to ensure you can tackle a wide range of issues including:
- Acting as a town centre ambassador
- Building strong working relationships with businesses
- Assisting Huntingdonshire Business Against Crime (HBAC) and the Police with business crime related issues
- Assisting with town centre events
- Helping to ensure the town centre is clean and tidy
- Helping visitors with directions and information
Closing date for applications is 31 October 2019.
Interviews will take place by 8 November with an anticipated start date in November 2019.
To apply, please complete the application form and send with a covering letter (and CV if you have one) to [email protected] or to the address below.
Hours: Part-time 30 hours a week. Roster Monday to Saturday on a rota
Salary: BID Huntingdon Ranger – up to £17550 pro rata. Equates to £9.00 an hour.
Contact: 01480 450250
Email: [email protected]
Address: BID Huntingdon Ltd
23a Chequers Court